Education Recruitment Consultant – Shropshire
This is a position as an education recruitment consultant to join an established quality teacher supply agency in Shropshire.
This will be taking over a very warm desk covering Shropshire and Telford
There is flexibility allowing you to work up to 3 days from home and 2 days in the office should you desire.
The secondary desk is sitting on around 200 days a week which will bring in a great in commission which you will be yours after a short probation period. The commission is individual up to 15% there is also a team bonus which encourages a healthy team working environment.
This is a full 360° position although you will have help with compliance to clear teachers for work.
Essential requirements for the position is that you have recruitment experience, training can be given if you don’t have education recruitment experience.
Further job details
- Work hours are 7.00 to 4.00 or 9.00 – 3.00 on fortnightly shift rotation.
- During school holidays hours are reduced to 10.00 – 4.00
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ideally, want someone to start in June so there will be the chance for a full handover however can take someone sooner if they are really good
- Tailored continuous career development which includes internal and external training as well as the opportunity for everyone to apply for the management trainee scheme
- A fun and relaxed working environment, No KPIs for sales calls targets
- Very established agency with a good name in the market
All communications are handled confidentially.