Education Recruitment Perms Consultant – South London
This role is for an experienced Education recruitment consultant that will be working that will be supplying teachers and NQT’s to Primary and Secondary Schools across the home counties.
You will be supplying mainly NQT’s along with experienced teachers as required.
The schools are all based in the home counties.
This is a 360 ° role so you will be resourcing for Primary and Secondary teachers and NQT’s to match your client’s needs, placing them into permanent positions
The role does have Flexi hours so you will be working 3 days from home the remainder based out of the South London based office.
The hours of work are 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Qualities and skills required for this position
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in education recruitment
- Experience of placing Primary teachers/ NQT’s
- Organized, self-driven and professional
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to think and react quickly
The office environment is very relaxed you will be trusted to manage your own workload and plan your day and week how you see fit.
The position also attracts a very generous commission scheme starting at 10% up to 50% if you placed just 80 teachers a year you would receive and additional £100,000 in commission which is very achievable.
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Commission 10% up to 50% from the teachers you place
- Additional OTE £100,000+
- 40 days holiday per year + bank holidays taken any time apart from May – July
- Sensible works hours 9.00 am – 5.00 pm with the flexibility to work from home 3 days a week with 2 days in the office
- Perk box
For this particular position, you must have previous experience in education Recruitment
Candidates use Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency as we supply Education Recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties, and nationally to Recruitment agencies across the UK.