Education Recruiter – South West London
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, forward-thinking education recruitment agency based in South West London.
This is a relatively young agency, however, they have rapidly grown to a head count of over 15.
Several reasons why they have grown so fast include:
- A very competitive commission scheme starting at 10% through to 17% with no threshold to hit
- All consultant roles are 180° as your compliance, resourcing, and admin are carried out by specialist departments allowing you to focus on your clients
- Hybrid working with Monday and Friday working from home.Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the office.
- A modern serviced office that boasts relaxation and chill areas along with an on-site gym.
- Free parking at the office
- Split office working hours 7.00 – 4.30 or 8.00 – 5.30 term time with reduced working hours during school holidays
- A lovely working environment and a team that works as a team
- Very competitive salary with guarantees in place for a set amount of time so you don’t lose out on commission
- A great alternative to working for a corporate agency
- Senior management works closely with all the teams if you need a decision about something you can go straight to the top and ask to get an immediate reply
As a teacher supply agency, they specialise mainly in supplying teachers on long-term supply to schools across London and the surrounding boroughs.
Due to growth, they are looking to add several more experienced education recruitment consultants to develop their business further.
This advert is reaching out to recruiters that may feel like just a number, who could be in an environment that seems to have a revolving door of people coming in and out.
This will be a breath of fresh air for anybody working in a demanding KPI-led, corporate environment. Many of the recruiters in the business have joined from working for one of the larger more corporate agencies.
This is an opportunity for any career-driven individual who is looking to develop their career within a growing and ambitious teacher supply company.
This is a full 180 ° position you will have a full compliance, administrator, and resourcing team who will be working with you.
Expectations are realistic and very achievable, they believe in organic growth and know that it takes time to establish a desk.
Hours of work are on shifts and reduced during school holidays. You can decide which days you want to do earlier and the later shift.
You will have a choice of several boroughs to work on either a mixed desk covering Primary, Secondary, and SEND or a specialist desk if you prefer not to have a mixed desk.
To apply for this position you must have an education recruitment background.
Fox Search is a dedicated Rec2Rec agency working with Teacher supply agencies across London, the Home counties and nationally across the UK. We also have a specialist division that supplies UK based recruiters to Australia.