Education Recruitment -Account Manager – NQT’s and Teachers – London
This role is for an Account Manager that will be working on a large account as 1st point of call for all permanent teacher recruitment to 300+ schools.
You will be supplying mainly NQT’s along with experienced teachers as required
The schools are all London based spread over several boroughs with a mix of Primary and Secondary Schools.
There are no sales involved in this role as it is heavily orientated towards account management and building strong relationships with your contacts within schools and also your candidates.
Part of the role will be resourcing for teachers and NQT’s to match your client’s requirements, so experience of this is essential.
To better understand your schools and their needs you will spend 2 days per week out of the office on visits. The remainder of the week would be spent working in the London based office with the option of working one day from home.
The hours of work are 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Qualities and skills required for this position
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced within education recruitment in particular resourcing teachers and client account management
- Experience of placing teachers into permanent roles
- Organized, self-driven and professional
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to think and react quickly
The office environment is very relaxed you will be trusted to manage your own workload and plan your day and week how you see fit.
The position also attracts a very generous commission scheme starting at 10% up to 50% if you placed just 80 teachers a year you would receive and additional £100,000 in commission which is very achievable.
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Commission 10% up to 50% from the teachers you place
- Additional OTE £100,000+
- 40 days holiday per year + bank holidays taken any time apart from May – July
- Sensible works hours 9.00 am – 5.00 pm with the flexibility to work from home 1 days a week
- Perk box
For this particular position, you must have previous experience in education Recruitment
Candidates use Fox Search as a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency as we supply Education Recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties and nationally to Recruitment agencies across the UK.