Education Recruitment Primary Manager – London
We are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Professional to join an established branch that supplies Teachers and Support Staff into the Education Recruitment sector.
This is working for a stable, secure company that can offer you great career prospects
The role of Primary Manager will be one of running a small warm desk and also managing a team of 4 Consultants.
You will supply into a set geographical area and share an open pool of Teachers and Primary Support Staff.
You will be given a great deal of freedom to run your team, however, there is a Senior Manager in the branch who will help you plan forecasts and budgets and also offer general support as and when it is required.
You will also benefit from ongoing management training and career development.
This role would be ideal for somebody that is currently a Senior Consultant who would like to take a step up in their career or an existing Team Leader or Manager that has experience in leading and developing a small sales team.
It’s a very busy working environment with never a dull moment. All teams work together in an open plan office.
The office is split between three teams, Primary, Secondary and SEND with a resourcer for each section. There are also full compliance and accounts teams.
- Experienced in Education Recruitment
- Man management skills
- Evidence of delivering results
- Knowledge of the Education Recruitment sector in the UK
- Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
- Confident, professional
- The ability to form and retain solid business relationships
- Passion for achieving consistent results
- The desire to build a successful career
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive Commission
- Reduced working hours in the school holidays
- Bonus scheme based on results
- 30 days leave + Bank holidays
- Private medical insurance with subsidized gym memberships
- Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
The company does not subscribe to the idea of rigid KPI’s instead you take control of your desk, the more you bill the more commission you’ll earn.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience.
Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency supplying education recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties and nationally to recruitment agencies across the UK.