Education Recruitment Consultant – London
This is a very unique education recruitment position based in London.
This role is very different compared to a typical education recruitment positions as it offers flexible working shifts and a greater focus on staff wellbeing.
In a break from the norm, this agency offers an ethos and spirit of shared teamwork and comradery everybody works together as a unit and team, the commission is shared which takes away the sometimes ruthless side of recruitment, there is no ringfencing of teachers and if you interview a teacher you won’t mind who puts that teachers into a school as you are all working together on a shared desk.
Bookings that come in are shared across email and a Whatsapp group which everybody can help to fill.
This may appeal to somebody that enjoys education recruitment but not the high-pressure side of it.
The salary is up to £40,000 depending on what seniority level you go in as.
This agency has multiple offices across the world and should you want to relocate you can work in any of the other offices in the UK, Australia, America, Canada, and New Zealand.
What people first notice about working for this agency is just how relaxed and free-flowing things are, there is a real collective passion within the team and the pressure often felt in other agencies isn’t there.
You will be encouraged to run with new ideas, you can really treat your desk as your own since you will have the autonomy to do so, if you have an idea run with it youdon’t need to run it by several managers first.
The Managers in the branch are there to support you, they all do a full 360° roll and lead by example.
From the first day, you will have a unique career development platform that you can log into at any time which gives you clear guidance on what you need to do to achieve a promotion or additional bonus, you can also follow a path into management should that be your desire
- 3 days in the office 2 working from home
- Less stress due to shared commission the office works as one big team no ring-fencing or fighting over teachers when a job comes in you have a whole office working together to fill it.
- Normal working hours 7 – 4, 8 – 5, 9 – 6
- Online career management platform – crystal clear carer path to follow not all based on sales
- Very lose KPI’s which are there for guidance if needed and can be ignored if you are doing things correctly, total desk autonomy no micromanagement
- Given a warm geographical area supplying Primary, Secondary, and SEN
- relaxed friendly working environment
When you start you will have a warm area to work on and will immediately start earning team commission from your first day (OTE + £12,000 annually minimum.)