Teacher Recruiter – Manchester
Experienced education recruiter position offering commission of up to 20%
This position is for a leading education recruitment agency established over 18 years that going through rapid growth and expansion
The company has three branches across the UK employing 70 + people with a broad range of backgrounds and interests ensuring you will have more than enough people to relate to.
The ideal candidate will come from an education recruitment background and can run a 100+ day a week desk. You will be somebody that is keen and hungry for success and financial reward.
This should appeal to a top biller in a larger company that wants more recognition and financial reward for their success.
Benefits of joining this agency
- As the salary and commission are good typically the OTE is £130,000
- The commission is individual and paid monthly from 10% – 20%.
- Annual leave is generous at 40 days a year + bank holidays 48 total
- Unlimited earning potential
- Parking on or close to the office
- Can offer a guaranteed commission package if leaving a successful desk
- A company with a diverse and rich depth of people from numerous backgrounds
- Office hours are 7.30 – 4.30
- Half-day working during school holidays
- Work from home options either 2 days office 3 days home / 3 days office 2 days home
There is a number of desk available covering Teaching Assistants (T.A’s) Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, and SENd schools and establishments.