Education Recruitment – Secondary Perms Consultant – London
This role is for an experienced Secondary recruitment consultant that will be supplying teachers and NQT’s to Schools across the home counties.
You will be supplying mainly NQT’s along with experienced teachers as required.
The schools are all based in the home counties.
There are real telesales involved in this role as candidates CV’s are mainly sent through email to prospective clients on a populated database.
This is a 360 ° role so you will be resourcing for teachers and NQT’s to match your client’s needs.
The role does have Flexi hours so you will be working 3 days from home the remainder based out of the London based office.
The hours of work are 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Qualities and skills required for this position
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced within education recruitment in particular resourcing teachers and client account management
- Experience of placing Secondary teachers/ NQT’s
- Organized, self-driven and professional
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to think and react quickly
The office environment is very relaxed you will be trusted to manage your own workload and plan your day and week how you see fit.
The position also attracts a very generous commission scheme starting at 10% up to 50% if you placed just 80 teachers a year you would receive and additional £100,000 in commission which is very achievable.
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Commission 10% up to 50% from the teachers you place
- Additional OTE £100,000+
- 40 days holiday per year + bank holidays taken any time apart from May – July
- Sensible works hours 9.00 am – 5.00 pm h days a week (3 from home 2 on the office)
- phone and laptop
- Perk box
For this particular position, you must have previous experience in education Recruitment
Candidates use Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency as we supply Education Recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties, and nationally to Recruitment agencies across the UK.