Education Recruitment Resourcer – North London
This is a position for an Education Recruitment Resourcer for an Education Recruitment agency in North London London
The salary is up to £30,000 basic working full time with the option of working 2 days from home and 3 in the office.
This would be working for a small friendly company providing Tutors, teachers, and support staff to support children with additional needs both in school and in other appropriate venues.
This agency is located in a beautiful listed building in the centre of Enfield and close to an overground train station, bus routes, and shops.
There is free private parking on site and lots of shops locally.
To apply for this role it is important that you are well-presented, intelligent, and have a caring, fun-loving personality
This is a crucial appointment for this company as you will be the glue that binds many areas of the company together
Your own ideas will always be welcomed and encouraged. This role also has the scope to lead to recruitment consultant should you wish to pursue that career path.
You may have already worked in recruitment and would like to enhance your career alternatively applicants with no recruitment experience are equally encouraged to apply as full ongoing training will be provided.
The main part of the role is supporting the consultants who are supplying clients by helping them attract candidates to work in their schools. Part of the role will be building strong relationships with your candidates and clients some of which have been with the agency for many years. There will be areas of compliance and administration.
This is a varied and busy role, no two days will be the same and everybody works together pulling in the same direction as a team.
Personal skills required:
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to thrive in a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Be a great team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write well-structured adverts and ensure all live vacancies are advertised in various ways
- Undertake searches on external job boards and utilise social media in order to headhunt candidates
- Networking with schools and candidates to source staff and gain regular referrals
- Pre-vet and interview prospective candidates
- Complete all necessary paperwork for candidate registration and vetting
- Write personal profiles and marketing from candidate CVs to send to client schools
- Create excellent relationships with candidates and give them a brilliant candidate journey to secure a new role with LTS
- Be willing to learn to use our company CRM and ensure all data and candidate records are up to date
- Assist the sales team, where needed, to help with short-term bookings throughout the day
- Be willing to talk to schools if needed and assist with any queries they may have
- Be willing to assist with general administrative tasks to help with the running of the office
What we offer you:
- Flexible hours of work
- Hybrid working (at home 2-3 days a week)
- Full training to help you succeed in your role
- Constant support from senior staff
- Career progression opportunities
- Commission based on performance
You will attract Teachers by advertising on job boards and social media, visiting University open days where you have the chance to present to groups of Trainee Teachers, and also by gaining recommendations by word of mouth and referrals.
This is an agency that prides itself on doing recruitment ethically and professionally, they work in a specialised area of recruitment and they have a good name and brand in the market.
The directors and owners all have a vested personal interest in Special educational needs so providing a quality consultative service is their priority. They look after their candidates and have trusting relationships with schools and other SEND establishments.
This could be an ideal opportunity for somebody that has worked within recruitment and would like to step away from sales. People from outside of recruitment looking for a new career and challenge.
Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency supplying education recruitment agencies in London and nationally to Recruitment agencies across the UK.