Education Recruitment – Perms Manager- London
This role is for an experienced perms recruitment specialist that will be supplying Teachers and NQT’s into permanent positions within schools across London and the home counties
This will be taking over a vacant position as the current manager has taken another role within the company which involved a relocation.
You will have a small team of experienced recruiters and a dedicated resourcer initially with the green light to further expand and grow the team.
Strong relationships have been built up over the years giving you a solid foundation of warm clients to work with.
You will have access to all the marketing tools required to begin as much exposure as possible including
- Advertising in leading publications including the Guardian
- Attractive refer a friend schemes
- A solid presence on social media
- Warm link with schools built up over 15 years
- Stable reputable national brand
- Access to a healthy pipeline of overseas teachers
- Perm bookings either passed on or shared from the temp team
This is a team that has surpassed on budget year on year and has been earmarked for increased investment. This a national agency with many branches across the UK and overseas the majority of perms is currently carried out by the London office, however there is an exciting opportunity moving forward or developing this into a national role across the UK.
The basic salary is between £50,000 – £75,000 (negotiable) the commission is 12% on all GP with no threshold, the salary does depend on current experience and the higher the agreed salary the greater the expectations. Nothing is set in stone so if your current earnings are above what is mentioned and you have proven billings the package can be negotiated so that it is attractive to you.
For this role, the client has said we can confidently say they will guarantee at least a £10,000 increase compared to your current basic salary.
Due to the nature of the perms market and to keep and to keep fair balance with the other teams there is a choice of two working shifts.
Although this is a managers role all managers are expected to run a desk. You can choose between Primary, Secondary or both and also which geographical area in and around London you would cover.
- This employer is one of the few recruitment agencies that has actually taken more additional staff on as opposed to laying them off
- This is a financially stable and secure company
- They stick to Government guidelines ensuring a safe place to work for their employees
- In light of the impact of Covid-19 expectations are realistic reviewed to make sure they are fair and achievable
The office environment is very relaxed you will be trusted to manage your own workload and plan your day and week how you see fit.
- Basic salary up to £75,000
- Woking hours due to COVID are 2 days working from home 3 days working from the office.
- 35 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- 5 days holiday can be taken in term time
- Very established stable agency
- Company-paid for events
- Salary review twice a year.
For this particular position, you must have previous experience in education Recruitment and also in making permanent placements
Candidates use Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency as we supply Education Recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties, and nationally to Recruitment agencies across the UK.