Secondary Education Recruitment Manager – London
This position is for an experienced education recruitment professional with experience in supplying Secondary Schools with teachers and support staff, some management experience would also be required and further training can be given.
The basic salary is up to £65,000 with an OTE over £100,000
This is working for a stable, secure agency that can offer you great career prospects and a chance to feel part of a coherent team working towards the same overall goals.
The reason the position has come about is due to the current manager relocating out of the UK so you will have a proper clear handover.
You will also inherit a very warm desk based on last terms figures would give you an extra £40,000 in inherited commission + £15,000 in team bonus annually
There are some very loyal schools many of which have signed sole supply agreements with the agency.
As a secondary divisional manager, you would have the autonomy to run the secondary division how you see fit in terms of:
- Activity monitoring
- Hiring new staff (dependant on desk performance and within budgetary constraints).
You will report into the Sales Director and work closely with them towards clearly defined goals and GP targets.
You would also be included in board meets, be given access to overall company performance and related data around sales and expenditure and be asked to make suggestions and contributions towards improving processes, maximising ROI around spend and improving best practice as your input would be greatly valued
You will inherit a small team of 4 consultants which includes 2 trainees and 2 experienced consultants and a resourcer with nobody difficult to manage. Being hands-on but not over a bearing manager is key to this role, it’s a great ready-made position to walk into.
Key benefits and summary
- Readymade team with the scope to increase to 8
- Current desk manager will do a full handover and won’t be a competitor as relocating abroad
- The warm desk does around £300,000 which you will inherit the commission approx. £4,000 a month
- Team bonus £15,000 per annum
- A fantastic commission structure starting at 10% going to 20%
- Mobile phone for business and personal use
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hours 7-5 or 9-6 on a rotated basis – (4 hours a day during school holidays)
- Gym membership
This role would be ideal for somebody that is currently a Senior Consultant who would like to take a step up in their career or an existing Team Leader or Manager that has experience in leading and developing people.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience.
Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency supplying education recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties and nationally to recruitment agencies across the UK.