Junior Education Recruitment Consultant – London
This position is for a junior Education Recruitment Consultant to join an established Teacher Recruitment agency based in Central London.
You will be working within a supportive friendly team where you can develop and grow as a consultant. This agency has a great reputation for developing talent and they are now looking to add additional people who have had some exposure to education recruitment to join their business.
You will be working alongside a Senior Consultant who will act as your mentor and trainer, giving you support and advice and guidance.
This is a full 360° role with a strong focus on developing business within user schools whilst offering available candidates to new schools.
This may be an opportunity the would appeal to somebody that is currently working for an education recruitment agency and feel that they are not getting the support and development that require.
The salary is up to £35,000 which is exceptional for a junior consultant to come in at.
This is an agency that like encourage their recruiters to use their own initiative, you will have soft targets and goals to help you manage your desk and still enjoy the freedom to try new ideas.
As you become more competent there will be plenty of opportunities to develop your career and earning potential.
- Flexible working hours during term between the hours of 7.00am – 6.00pm
- Full training and development
- £30,000 – £35,000 Basic Salary
- Reduced working hours during school holidays a choice of 7.00am – 2.00pm / 8.00am – 3.00pm / 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Commission has no threshold to hit so you can earn commission from your very first placement
- Temporary placement commission 10% on all GP over £2000 a month
- Permanent placement commission 10% on everything no threshold
- Centrally based near the main underground tube Stations
All applicants must have some previous Education Recruitment experience.
Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency supplying education recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties and nationally to recruitment agencies across the UK.