Healthcare Recruiter – Team Leader – Sydney Australia
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to join an established Healthcare agency based in Sydney Australia.
This is a Team leader position that needs somebody with leadership skills and qualities and that has managed a team of 4+ people in the past.
The base salary is up to AUD $130,000 (approx. £70,000) with OTE of AUD $200,000 (approx. £107,000)
The agency will pay for and provide you with a VISA for you to work and live in Australia.
You must have a passion for training, mentoring and developing recruitment teams
Your team will be supplying Doctors into locum (temporary) and permanent roles across the complete range of medical specialties including from anesthetics, acute care, psychiatry and surgery
This role has management responsibilities and will include
- Nurture a high-performance culture and drive business growth
- Mentor and develop a team of Recruitment Consultants
- Hiring, performance management, learning and development and coaching conversations
- Have full financial responsibility, meeting team and personal revenue targets and achieving profitability targets
Qualities and experienced required
- You are a current high performing Recruiter with permanent and/or locum experience
- Preferably have healthcare recruitment experience
- A person who can motivate and inspire recruitment teams
- It will be highly regarded if you have worked in a Lead or Managerial role previously as you will have strategic and financial responsibility.
For UK recruiters applying for this position, you will need a minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience or a minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience and a degree.
This is an agency that invests in their employees and actively encourages a healthy work/home life harmony. As is such with the Australian culture you will enjoy a casual dress code, flexibility of working some days from home, a free breakfast which you can enjoy whilst soak up the sun.
You will be working in a very supportive environment, offering training and development so you can further your career and aspirations.
This company has been voted as one of the top places in the world to work in, staff are happy and engaging and this is reflected by the number of prestigious awards they have won over the years.
Fox Search is a specialist Rec2Rec agency supplying recruitment agency in Sydney and across Australia.
Moving to Australia from the UK is a massive step. You must consider why you want to go and what your goals will be when you are there. Immigration regulations are constantly changing and being updated.
Give thought to where in Australia you want to live and do your research. Consider your current finically situation as you will need to pay for flights, accommodation and etc and this could be before you get your first wages.
If you have a house in the UK will you sell up or rent out, do you have pets that you want to take with you, look into the cost and quarantine regulations. how will your family + friends react?
Fox Search has a long history of sending UK based recruiters to new recruitment roles in Australia, we will be there every step of the way offering guidance and support.