CEO – Healthcare Recruitment
This position is for a CEO of a small, profitable healthcare recruitment agency.
Due to the flexibility with this position, you can currently be at CEO level and the role has the potential for somebody to grow into the role if they aren’t at that level yet.
The reason the position has come about is due to the current CEO wanting to hand over full responsibility due to increased workload with other businesses in their portfolio. A dedicated person heading up the agency would be more beneficial to the business.
The package for the role has a huge amount of flexibility and negotiation, an attractive package will be tailored to each individual candidate there is no cap or limit for the right candidate.
Part ownership through equity can also be on offer, this opportunity has the capacity to offer somebody autonomous running of a business without the risk and pitfalls of setting up their own business.
This role offers complete fixability to work mainly from home, there are several branches located around the UK which you would be part of your remit to visit however there isn’t an expectation to do a large amount of traveling.
Overview of the company
- Established Healthcare agency
- Turnover 1.2 million a year
- Currently 7 employees with a plan to open a new branch by year-end taking this to 10/15 people
- Two key branches (potentially a 3rd with a potential business acquisition)
- 90% temp supply business which in pre-bookings from the week before or long term no day-to-day supply
- 80% care and support work 20% nurses
- Decent independent margins not reliant on master vendors
The agency has vast potential to go from 1.2 million to 2, 3, and 5 million T/O a year. There is also great scope to tap into new markets within Healthcare such as Doctors, more Nursing supply, and the perm markets. if you are strong in other areas you will have the freedom to explore those markets. As the business grows, they would look at opening more regional branches across the UK which would be something you would be heavily involved with.
Personal experience and attributes needed for this position.
- Somebody entrepreneurial, able to see and develop new markets
- Part of the role will be business development growth you must be strong in this area
- Can work remotely and used to autonomy
- Passionate and driven
- Healthcare recruitment experience or a similar sector such as social care/education recruitment
- Produce business strategies, growth, and development plans
- Experience with profit and loss and reporting
- Direct reporting to Senior management level
- Currently at CEO, Director, or Senior Manager level
- Innovative thinker and implementor
- The right aptitude and attitude in equal measure
The successful candidate with immediately be on the board and have P&L responsibility, this role will very much be built and somebody any training and development will be made available.
The current CEO wants to hand this business over to a very competent person, you won’t be micro-managed or have people looking over your shoulder, if you have the grit and determination for this position please get in touch either by applying for this role or contacting email@example.com