Education Recruitment Sales Director – London
This is a position for a non billing sales Director for an established Education Recruitment agency in London
Up to £100,000 basic salary OTE £120,000 – £150,0000 year 1
You must be an experienced Education Recruitment Senior Manager/Regional Manager used to working with and developing other managers within a Teacher Recruitment setting.
This is a financially sound and established agency built up over the last 20 years through ethical hard work, dedication and enthusiasm and investment in their staff.
The roles involves leading the sales teams and driving the business forward. There are 4 Sales Managers who would report into you, each of them specialise in either Secondary, Primary or SEND supply.
It’s a very established office which homes some of the companies top performing billers. You would be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
This is a very rare opportunity to take the helm of a very successful, profitable business and to lead a team that contains many seasoned Education Recruiters.
- Spearheading long term drives
- Running national competitions and encouraging Team Managers to run their own competitions at team level
- Organising sales events
- Attending tenders and bids
- Sales training and development of staff
- Implementing constructive KPI’s and targets (not in a micro-management style)
- Be involved with staff recruitment and retention
- Implementing business development strategies
- Driving a culture of accountability, delivery & reward
- Helping Managers develop themselves and their staff
- Ensuring quality of service is at the heart of everything the teams do
- P&L, budgets and forecasting
Fox Search is a professional Recruitment to Recruitment agency specialising within Education recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Social Care Recruitment within the UK and all recruitment sectors in Australia.
This position is advertised on behalf of a trusted client. Contact us in complete confidence.