Education Recruitment Manager – New Zealand
This is a position working for an Education Recruitment agency in New Zealand.
As the overall Manager you will have a Billing Manager and 5 Consultants reporting into you. This is a none billing role, however there will be on occasion a need for you to jump on a desk to cover people when they are on annual leave.
The recruitment sector is Education, specifically targeted at Early years. You will supply schools with teachers and support staff on temporary and permanent positions
To apply for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years of management experience within a recruitment business and 5 years recruitment experience overall. The agency are open to what sector of recruitment you have come from and are particularly interested in those from an Education, Healthcare, Industrial or Hospitality Recruitment background.
This role is aimed at recruiters who have experience of working in the UK recruitment market.
Visa wise, sponsorship will be provided and can lead to permanent residency.
The salary is up to $100,000NZD (£50,000UK) basic + commission of approx. $50,000NZD.(£25,000UK) You will have the option to make payments into Kiwi Saver which your employer and the government will also contribute into.
One-week accommodation will be provided and you will be met at the airport on your arrival. You will legally have to pay a part of the cost of your VISA and also a medical.
It’s a 3-stage interview process
- Skype / phone call
- A scenario will be given to base a business plan around
- Panel interview via Skype with SLT
As with any job offer is subject to satisfactory references
You will work to a 40 hour week which has flexibility with hours. The company truly believe in work life balance.
Why move to New Zealand?
New Zealand is a beautiful country to live in. Surrounded by golden coastlines, abundant with wildlife and inhabited by some of the friendliest people on earth who have the luxury of being the first country in the world to see the rising sun!
Some fun facts
- Total Population: 4,935,630
- Capital: Wellington
- Highest Mountain: Aoraki Mount Cook (3724 meters)
- Land area: 268,021 km (3,705,407 square miles)
- Largest Lake: Lake Taupo
- National Day: 6th February (Waitangi Day)
- Government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Monarch: Elizabeth
- Currency: New Zealand dollar is approximately £0.50 – $1.00NZD
- Official language: English, Te Reo Māori, and New Zealand Sign Language
- Religion: Christianity, but a large number of citizens aren’t religious
- Official Website: www.govt.nz
- National song: “God Defend New Zealand”
- Time zone: UTC+12 (NZST) and UTC+13 (NZDT)
- Country Number/Prefix: +64
- Country Code: NZ
- Sheep outnumber humans approximately 6 – 1
- There are no snakes in the country
- A paradise for sports lovers and outdoor people
If you would like a move to sunnier shores and have the relevant experience required for this role, don’t hesitate to get in touch and apply today.
Fox Search is a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment agency. We work exclusively within Education, Healthcare and Social care Recruitment. Our overseas division supplies recruiters to Australia and New Zealand.