Education Recruitment Consultant – North London
This is a position for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join an established, Teacher recruitment agency that supplies Teachers and Support Staff to Schools across the home counties.
The role attracts a basic salary up to £35,000 + commission with milestones in place to increase this and a salary review every 6 months.
The reason the position has become available is due to growth plans to penetrate new geographical areas.
This is a niche teacher supply agency that has an impeccable reputation and has been established for over 15 years. They have excellent relationships with school and candidates, they don’t subscribe to hard sales tactics or insist on high call KPI’s they give autonomy to consultants, you won’t be pushed into making sales calls.
Over the years they have managed to secure supply status to many schools across North London, strong relationships have been formed with headteachers and LEA officials and managers.
This is a superb opportunity to put your own stamp on your desk, you can run free with your ideas and offer a truly consultative approach with a school.
The priority of the agency is not just the bottom line profit, yes they want to make a gross profit however its more important to genuinely serve schools, provide excellent placements for your teachers.
The team that you will be working with can be relied and counted on, once or twice a week you have the flexibility to work from home should you wish, shift patterns currently are equally shared between people in the office you and won’t be expected to work late, a healthy work-home balance is actively encouraged.
There is a small team made up of consultants, a very good compliance manager, an administrator/resourcer, branch manager, with room to add more to the team.
- Experienced in Education Recruitment
- Evidence of delivering results
- Knowledge of the Education Recruitment sector in the UK
- Confident, professional and approachable
- The ability to form and retain solid business relationships
- Passion for achieving consistent results
- The desire to build a successful career
- Competitive base salary up to £35,000 + office commission
- Salary review after 6 months
- Greatly reduced working hours in the school holidays
- Total autonomy to run your desk
- Benefits of working for a privately owned agency without micromanagement or a corporate feel
- Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience within the education recruitment sector.
There is plenty of room for negotiation and flexibility if they feel you are the right person for the business.
Fox Search is a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency supplying education recruitment agencies in Essex, Hertfordshire and the Home Counties and nationally to teacher recruitment agencies across the UK.