Education Recruitment Consultant Warm desk- London
This is an opportunity to join an exciting, energetic education recruitment agency based in central London.
The agency has enjoyed year on year growth, has very little staff turnover and a fantastic reputation in the sector.
The company culture has always been to look after their employees by concentrating on the things that make them happy and keeps them positive.
These things include not expecting consultants to work above and beyond their set work hours if you have done your work for the day and it’s time to go home then do so.
Due to the continued growth, they are looking for additional superstar consultants to join their recruitment team. This advert is reaching out to recruiters that are in the top 10% of their branch or company’s league tables, people who have made an impact and can deliver with a passion and energy to succeed.
This is an amazing opportunity for any career driven individual who is looking to develop their career within a growing and ambitious teacher supply company.
As part of your induction, you will receive the most effective sales and customer service focused training. Their programme will see you learn directly from time served industry-leading education recruitment experts.
The commission scheme is very rewarding, it’s clearly structured & transparent with progression routes and exciting incentives.
This will be a breath of fresh air for anybody working in a KPI led, corporate environment. Many of the recruiters in the business have joined from working for one of the “big boy agencies”
As a proven recruiter coming into the business you will be given a warm desk to work on, they can accommodate Primary, Secondary or SEND. Due to winning several new tender bids, they have now extended their client footprint meaning a positive boost in PSL user schools.
To help cope with the ever-increasing demand for Teachers they use creative, innovative marketing strategies, applications, and tools. You can also draw on a bank of qualified overseas Teachers sourced and vetted by their overseas branches.
As a forward-thinking agency, they train, develop and qualify their own teachers which are supplied to Schools on a long term supply agreement future-proofing your business and creating long-standing relationships with schools, school clusters, local boroughs, and councils.
The salary offered for this position purely depends on experience and billings. As a guide £35,000 – £55,000 basic with 10% commission on existing business and 20% on all new business with no threshold for the first 6 months.
- The chance to progress through a career ladder programme
- 25 days holiday with additional holiday days offered as incentives throughout the year
- Reduced hours during school holidays
- The company shut down over Christmas and new year
- Regular rewards & incentives
- Team social activities, trips, something fun on a Friday, monthly lunch club, Director lunches, nights out and seasonal events
- Non-corporate working environment
Your role will include:
- Using a bespoke tailored made state-of-the-art database
- Developing marketing ideas to help increase the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns
- Focusing on warm business generation with some account management and retention sales opportunities
- Building long-lasting relationships with existing and new clients
- Resourcing candidates and seeking new positions for them within your schools
To apply for this position you must have an education recruitment background and a proven billing track record.
Fox Search is a dedicated Rec2Rec agency working with Teacher supply agencies across London, the Home counties and nationally across the UK. We also have a specialist division that supplies UK based recruiters to Australia.