Education Recruitment Branch Manager – London
This is a position for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join an established, Teacher recruitment agency that supplies Teachers and Support Staff to Schools across the UK.
The role attracts a basic salary up to £70,000 + individual commission on your desk. You will also earn commission from your team which currently sits at £12,000 a year.
The position has become available due to the current Manager moving into a new role within the company. You will have a complete and detailed handover.
You’ll be based in one of the busiest branches within the group. Your team currently sits at four experienced consultants and two resourcers. Along with running your team, you will inherit a warm desk to build and develop (you will also earn commission on this desk)
A strong manager with excellent people skills is needed for this role. Somebody that is approachable and knows how to get the best out of individual team members.
You will be given a great deal of freedom to run your team and you will report directly into one of the Directors.
To help incentivise your team the company holds weekly, monthly and yearly awards. Each year, the whole company goes on a paid expenses trip, this is a great way to meet other people in the company based in other parts of the county.
This role requires somebody that is already at management level and must have education recruitment experience.
This is a very busy working environment, your team is one of many that work together in an open-plan office.
Along with working with the UK teacher resourcing team, you will also work with the overseas teacher resourcing division, bringing in a healthy pipeline of overseas teachers.
In total there are almost ten branches in the UK along with overseas branches that specialise in bringing teachers from Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Canada and other European countries.
- Experienced in Education Recruitment
- Man management skills
- Evidence of delivering results
- Knowledge of the Education Recruitment sector in the UK
- Confident, professional and approachable
- The ability to form and retain solid business relationships
- Passion for achieving consistent results
- The desire to build a successful career
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
- Competitive base salary up to £70,000 + individual commission + £12,000 team commission
- Immediate warm desk to work on
- Greatly reduced working hours in the school holidays
- Bonus scheme based on results
- 35 days annual + Bank holidays
- Benefits of working for a large agency without the micromanagement or corporate feel of agencies of a similar size
- Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
- Year-long company events out of the office
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience.
Job advert Fox Search | London | Recruitment to Recruitment | Rec2Rec | RectoRec agency supplying education recruitment agencies in London, the Home Counties, and nationally to teacher recruitment agencies across the UK.