Education Recruitment Candidate Resourcer – Leicester
This is a position for an Education Recruitment Resourcer for an Education Recruitment agency in Leicester.
The role involves attraction & recruitment of Teachers and Support staff.
Each candidate will need to be compliant to work and once they are you will work closely with the Sales Consultants making sure they are actively marketing the candidates out for work
There are times when you will be out of the office such as when you are attending recruitment fairs for NQT’s at University & Colleges.
You will also go on school visits with the Consultants which will give you an invaluable insight into each school and what Teachers would be a good, suitable fit.
You will attract Teachers by advertising on job boards and social media, visiting University open days where you have the chance to present to groups of Trainee Teachers.
Another great way you can attract teachers is by promoting referral fees for recommendations from your existing candidate pool.
As you get to know your candidates you can produce HOT candidates list which will help the Consultants proactively market out your candidates.
This would be an ideal opportunity for somebody that has worked within a recruitment agency in a similar role or a current recruiter that wants to move away from the sales side of recruitment.
This will be working in a newly relocated branch, with a friendly team who will give you plenty of support.
The salary is negotiable and totally dependent on experience up to £25,000.
Each year the Directors take the whole company for a long weekend abroad which will give you the opportunity to meet other people from other branches across the country.
Main job responsibilities
- Increase the quality and also number of candidates and candidates out to work
- School visits
- Working closely with the Branch Manager and Consultants
- Using tools to helps you organise your candidate database
- Thinking of new and creative ways to attract teachers
- Leading the candidate recruitment and compliance to ensure candidate targets are met for cleared and placed candidates
- Communicating to the team about candidate activity, who is coming in, who is cleared and win backs
- Helping the branch fill as many bookings as possible with quality candidates
Ideal applicant profile
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to compliance guidelines
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work as a team in a branch environment
Recruiters use Fox Search as a Recruitment to Recruitment (Rec2Rec) agency as we supply education recruitment agencies in Leicester, the Midlands and nationally to Recruitment agencies across the UK.