Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant in Sheffield. £25,000 - £27,000 basic + commission.
This is a new position to work for a specialist, progressive and established agency in the beautiful city of Sheffield.
We are recruiting for an experienced Education Recruitment consultant to run a Secondary with warm clients and a healthy data base of Teachers.
Due to the nature of the role you must come from either an Education Recruitment or Health/Social Care Recruitment back ground.
Your role will be to further establish a warm Secondary desk supplying Teachers, cover super visors and Teaching Assistants in the South Yorkshire LEA's.
You will be working in an open plan office using one of the best recruitment software networks available.
Key job details and benefits:
• Shift patter work 7.30 – 4.30 or 9.00-6.00 term time
• Shift patter work 8.30 -4.00 or 9.00 – 4.30 during school holiday
• Health care
• Uncapped commission
• Branch and individual bonus
• 45p per mile travel allowance
• Crystal clear career development plan
• State of the art computer system
• Support from an experienced resourcer
• Working for a REC and DfCSF quality award
• Freedom to run your own desk including pay and charge rates
• Access to all major job boards and company website
• Relaxing working environment
• Free parking
• Quality marketing material
• Twice yearly pay reviews
• Regular 121 sessions
• Regular company events
• Fair and realistic KPI’s
The team is vibrant and friendly the office work hard together and share in the glory together and are a regular in the top 3 league table for performance.
The company is stable and has enjoyed year or year growth both in financial terms and staffing levels.
Career progression is based on performance alone, once certain targets are achieved you will then move up the promotional ladder.
You will be given a clear structured career path to follow, external and internal training and development is provided, you will be given every opportunity to progress.
This would suite a Recruitment Consultant that wants to work for a large stable company yet with the ethos and bonding of a smaller more intimate agency.