Location: Birmingham jobs , West Midlands (County)
This role is working for a well respected and established Health Care Recruitment agency based in Birmingham.
After successive recent growth they are now in a healthy position to take on two additional members of staff to complement the team that already exists.
The Healthcare sector is very competitive both in the private and NHS sectors however can yield great earning potential was relationships are established and forged.
Initially you will be supplying Locum Nurses, support staff and domiciliary care candidates both into the NHS under the Buying Solutions agreement and also the private sector.
We require a strong candidate from the Health Care or Social Care Recruitment sector.
• The company is independent, stable and has shown year on year growth and expansion
• Although the Health care division is new it is part of a larger group
• Low staff turnover rate
• A young, diverse division
• Progressive and diverse
• Focused on providing a positive working environment
• REC, CQC Registered Managers, PASA & Matrix approved
• Grown from 1 office in April 2010 to three offices with a fourth set to open soon
• Hands on approachable managers
• None micro managed environment
• Candidate attraction and advertising through job boards and company website
• Business development
• Sales calls
• Flexibility to negotiate pay and charge rates
• Working with the centralized compliance team
• Working closely with your work colleges and line Manager
• Mail, fax, text shots
• Client visits both new and existing
• Freedom to Capitalize on new business development areas
• Supplying Nurses, Support staff and Domiciliary Care staff to the NHS & Private sectors
• 8.30am – 5.30pm work hours
• Health care plan
• Pension scheme contributory
• Opportunity from growth in areas such as GP’s, Doctors, A + E staff and general medicine
• £24,000 - £26,000 basic salary
• Up to 10% commission uncapped
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays increase by 1 day each successive year served
• Bonus and incentives schemes
• Regular 1 to1’s for pay and promotion reviews
• 0.40p per mile fuel allowance
• Free car parking
• Strong sales background
• Passionate, astute and articulate
• Organized and professional
• Hungry for success
The company subscribes to straight, honest talking with their clients, candidates and in particular the consultants and Managers that work for them, with this in mind all promises of bonus, commissions and incentives are given to you in black and white and never withdrawn once offered.
The ideal candidate will have experience with PASA and the private sectors and have a good understanding of the 360° role involved within recruitment.
On passing successful interviews we will ask for two references (one from you most recent employer if possible) and you will have to undertake an enhanced CRB check.
Fox Search is working on behalf of a client for this role as. All information supplied to us will be in complete confidence.
http://www.foxsearch.co.uk or email directly to email@example.com