Locum Doctors Recruitment Consultant.
We are Recruiting for proven, talented top billing Health Care Recruitment Consultants to join a fresh, vibrant and rapidly growing company based in North London.
It's important to know this is a role supplying Locum Doctors, covering areas and supplying doctors such as Allied Health Care, GP's, Child Care Crew Doctors.etc.
You will be supplying to the UK market mainly the Private sector with some NHS supply under the Buying Solutions Framework.
This role will suite a top biller with Health Care Recruitment experience, commission scales are immense on average the 50 strong team each earn £3000 a month in commission with the top earners clearing £15,000 a month.
You will be on target to earn £65,000 year one OTE year two £95,000.
As a world market leader in the Health Care sector you will have a unique opportunity to have exceptional career development opportunities along with a industry leading remuneration package.
The company has won several awards including:
Virgin fast track award
Recruiter award for excellence
Fast growth Business award
Investor in people award
Part of Buying solution (formally PASA)
You will be trained initially to the company standard and then be given a warm desk to develop and grow.
• Experienced Health care Recruitment, ideally in a virtual team environment
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 23 days leave + Bank holidays
• exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Permanent health insurance (income protection)*
• Share purchase plan
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
The company doesn't subscribe to the idea of KPI's instead a leader board is produced to encourage friendly competition, awards are presented weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
10% on everything billed no threshold
+ extra £1000 when billed £100,000
+ extra £1500 when billed £150,000
+ extra £2000 when billed £200,000
+ extra £10,000 when billed £400,000
Normal office hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm.
If you are from a more Senior Recruitment background the company will certainly be interested they have in the past taken on several Director that have ran their own Recruitment companies in the past.
The interview process is two fold.
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.