We are recruiting for an experienced, successful Health Care Recruitment Consultant to join an established "none corporate agency" based in Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
The role involves supplying into the Healthcare sector both to the NHS on the "Buying Solutions Framework" and also the Private sector, across Yorkshire.
Your candidates will be All levels of Nursing includingRGNs, RMNs, RNLDs & support staff placing them into Hospitals, PCT's and Care Homes.
You will be working for a Healthcare recruiter that has been established since the 1980's and provides all levels of Nurses to the NHS and private sector to Hospitals and care homes across the country.
The company has the REC and CQC quality mark
Due to a recent restructure the agency now has an additional vacancy for a Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, with room and progression through to management should you desire.
You will be working within a modern serviced building.
In all honesty the desk needs rejuvenating, clients have been allowed to lapse and candidates not properly kept in touch with, for the right person this could be a little gold mine and the potential is huge for both career development and financial reward.
This role would ideally suit somebody that can demonstrate they have shown business development in their previous roles.
You will have active involvement in the branch P&L, forecasts, budgets and expansion plans so becoming fully involved in which direction the company is going in.
The role is very commission orientated some of the top billers for the company taking homes in excess of £100,000 per year.
• Experienced Health care Recruitment, ideally
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 28 days leave + Bank holidays
• Exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Permanent health insurance (income protection)*
• Share purchase plan
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
Normal office hours are 8.00am - 5.30pm.
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
You can apply here directly or call 01776 500073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will be rejected.