What information do we collect and How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register with us. We may gather information about you:
• When you register with us we ask for information such as your name, email address, contact details and experience. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for us to provide our services to you. We may keep a record of your preferences so that we can tailor our services to you.
• We intend to continue improving the content and function of our website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
• By providing us with your personal information, including sensitive personal data, you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes.
• If you choose to give us personal information via the internet that we may need – to correspond with you for example, we will let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
• We will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources in order to provide you our services which are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, email, SMS text messaging or other electronic messaging service with offers of services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your telephone or fax numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us please indicate this on the online registration form or contact us using the details below.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
• You should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
• You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
• For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
When and how to contact us
• If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting your local branch.
• Our goal is to respect your privacy. To help us improve our privacy practices please give us feedback, we welcome your comments and queries.