Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 basic plus commission
Location: London -Rec2Rec
Central London location, experienced, successful Health Care Recruitment Consultants required with experience supplying Registered Mental Nurses to the private/NHS
We are looking to Recruit the best health care recruiters out there at the moment, a superb package is on offer to entice the very best recruiters in the market place.
You'll be working for one of the Sunday times fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK supplying RMN's into both private and NHS institutions across the UK and internationally.
You will be a top biller in your current company wither a Senior Manager or recruiter with a proven track record within the Health Care sector.
What we can offer for the successful applicant in an instant 10% increase on your current basic salary and a commission structure starting at 10% rising on a sliding scale to 20%.
The independent company has grown more then 100% each successive year over the last 6 years and employs some of the top billers in the UK into the Health care sector.
Several companies have undergone changes recently such as changes to senior management, commission reductions or changes, longer working hours and increased KPI's. We especially want to hear from you if this is the case
You will be working within a fast paced, busy open plan office with other specialist recruiters the work within A+E, General Medicine, Psychiatry, Allied Health etc.
The role is open to successful permanent and temporary billers.
As a market leader in the Health Care sector you will have a unique opportunity to have exceptional career development opportunities along with a industry leading remuneration package.
The company has won several awards including:
Investor in people award
Part of Buying solution (formally PASA)
Virgin fastest growing company
Sunday times top 50 fastest growing companies
You will be trained initially to the company standard and then be given a warm desk to develop and grow.
• Experienced & successful Health care Recruitment
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary and commission scheme
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 25 days leave + Bank holidays
• exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Permanent health insurance (income protection)*
• Share purchase plan
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
Normal office hours are 7.45am - 5.30pm.
If you are from a more senior Recruitment background the company will certainly be interested they have in the past taken on several Director that have ran their own Recruitment companies in the past.
The interview process is two fold.
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.