We are looking for somebody fabulous with recruitment Management experience.
It's important to know this is a role supplying only perms Teachers to schools internationally.
The role will involve applying the immigration policies of at least 25 different countries on top of the recruitment preferences of schools.
This role may suite a Teacher to be a recruiter or somebody that has been educated to at least degree Level.
As a market leader in the Education Recruitment sector you will have a unique opportunity to have exceptional career development opportunities along with a industry leading remuneration package.
You will be joining a company that specialises in the recruitment of qualified Teachers into international schools around the world.
You will work with Teachers in many countries from Ireland to Australia and work with client schools in every corner of the world including the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Croatia over 25 in total.
You will come in and act as the Directors right hand man/women so you must have strong analytical, motivational and people management skills.
You will be needed to effectively manage this well motivated
team of Education Recruitment consultants, who are mainly ex-Teachers.
• Experienced manager, ideally in a virtual team environment
• Evidence of delivering results through others in a competitive sales environment
• Knowledge of the education market, in the UK and/or abroad. School leadership experience is highly desirable
• Educated to at least degree level
• Experience of international, permanent recruitment is very desirable
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Team builder and inspirational leader
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• competitive base salary
• bonus scheme based on results
• 24 days leave rising to 30 days + Bank holidays
• exceptional pension scheme with additional salary sacrifice options
• private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• life assurance
• permanent health insurance (income protection)*
• share purchase plan
• incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance throughout the business
• annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
Normal working week is 40 hours Monday to Friday, between 7:00am and 6:00pm
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.