Specialist Doctors Recruitment Consultant's required.
We are Recruiting for proven, talented top billing Health Care Recruitment Consultants and Managers to join a fresh, vibrant and rapidly growing company.
It's important to know this is a role you will be placing the following Specialist Doctors into placements in the UK and internationally.
Psychiatrist - mental health
Podiatrist - foot doctor
Optometrist - eye doctor
Dentist - tooth doctor
Urologist - deals with bladder
Obstetrician - deals with pregnancy and birth
Paediatrician - child doctor
Oncologist- cancer doctor
Neurologist - brain and nerves
Cardiologist - heart
Nephrologist - kidney doctor
Rheumatologist - treatment of arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones
Dermatologist - skin
Endocrinologist - thyroid and ductless glands
Gastrologist - digestive system
The role will involve applying the immigration policies of at least 25 different countries on top of the recruitment preferences Hospitals abroad.
This role will suite a top biller with Health Care Recruitment experience, commission scales are immense on average the 50 strong team each earn £3000 a month in commission with the top earners clearing £15,000 a month.
As a world market leader in the Health Care sector you will have a unique opportunity to have exceptional career development opportunities along with a industry leading remuneration package.
The company has won several awards including:
Virgin fast track award
Recruiter award for excellence
Fast growth Business award
Investor in people award
Part of Buying solution (formally PASA)
You will be trained initially to the company standard and then be given a warm desk to develop and grow.
• Experienced Health care Recruitment, ideally in a virtual team environment
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 21 days leave + Bank holidays
• exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
The company doesn't subscribe to the idea of KPI's instead a leader board is produced to encourage friendly competition, awards are presented weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
Normal office hours are 8.00am - 6.00pm.
If you are from a more senior Recruitment background the company will certainly be interested they have in the past taken on several Director that have ran their own Recruitment companies in the past.
The interview process is two fold.
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.