Primary Education Recruitment Consultant in Liverpool. £23000 - £25,000 basic + commission.
We are recruiting for an experienced Education Recruitment consultant to run a Primary desk in Liverpool.
Due to the nature of the role you must come from either an Education Recruitment or Health/Social Care Recruitment back ground.
You will be working for a well established yet independent company with a strong name and identity in the Education Recruitment sector.
Your role will is to establish a Primary desk in the Liverpool and surrounding areas.
You will be working with a down to earth Manager that believes in an ethos of team work and putting the wellbeing of his Consultants first.
Key job details and benefits:
• Shift patter work 7.30 – 4.30 or 9.00-6.00 term time
• Shift patter work 8.30 -4.00 or 9.00 – 4.30 during school holiday
• Health care
• Uncapped commission
• Branch and individual bonus
• 45p per mile travel allowance
• Crystal clear career development plan
• State of the art computer system
• Support from an experienced resourcer
• Working for a REC member company
• Freedom to run your own desk including pay and charge rates
• Access to all major job boards and company website
• Relaxing working environment
• Free parking
• Quality marketing material
• Twice yearly pay reviews
• Regular 121 sessions
• Regular company events
• Fair and realistic KPI’s
This is an independent agency with many of the team coming from large corporate companies.
Team work is key to the success of this branch as the team work for each other.
Career progression is based on performance and team work related activity.
You will be given a clear structured career path to follow, external and internal training and development is provided, you will be given every opportunity to progress.