Salary: £25,000 basic plus commission + bonus
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
New office, new challenge great career prospects!
We are Recruiting for an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant for an established company based in North Yorkshire to help set up and eventually manage their new office based in Leeds
It's important to know this is a role supplying Teachers and support staff into temporary short and long term roles.
The main focus of this role will primarily be business development together with applying compliance procedures before placing your Teachers into Schools.
You will be working for an independent company that has been established for several years and has grown rapidly.
This role involves working from the Catterick office for the first 3 months, setting up the new office in Leeds
You will be given a great deal of freedom to run you desk and area allowing you to plan your sales calls, visits, Teachers registrations etc.
This role will suite a top biller with Education Recruitment experience with a desirer to earn vast amounts in commission and have the flexibility to run their desk.
You will be working closely with the MD and other Consultants in Branch a position for Branch Manager is on offer as they plan to promote from within.
• Experienced in Education Recruitment
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Education Recruitment sector in the UK
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Commission from £0 - upwards is 12%
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 24 days leave + Bank holidays
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
The company does not subscribe to the idea of rigid KPI's instead you take control of your desk , the more you bill the more commission you'll earn.
Normal office hours are 7.30am - 4.30pm 4 days a week and 1 day a week 9.00am - 6.00pm
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.