Location: London jobs Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic plus commission OTE £75,000
We are looking to Recruit a Health Care/Medical Recruitment Consultant that will be supplying General Practitioners across the UK both in the Private and public sector.
The office is based in Central London on major tube and rails links.
We are Recruiting for proven, talented top billing Health Care Recruitment Professionals to join a fresh, vibrant and rapidly established company.
You will be working within a tight-nit team attracting Doctors and medical staff recruited from both overseas and the UK domestic markets so experience of international Recruitment is desirable.
This role will suite a top biller with Health Care Recruitment experience, keen to earn and develop their career.
As a market leader in the Health Care sector you will have a unique opportunity to have exceptional career development opportunities along with a industry leading remuneration package.
The company has won several awards including:
Investor in people award
Part of Buying solution (formally PASA)
You will be trained initially to the company standard and then be given a warm desk to develop and grow.
• Experienced Health care Recruitment, ideally in a virtual team environment
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 25 days leave + Bank holidays
• exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Permanent health insurance (income protection)*
• Share purchase plan
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
Normal office hours are 7.45am - 5.30pm.
If you are from a more senior Recruitment background the company will certainly be interested they have in the past taken on several Director that have ran their own Recruitment companies in the past.
The interview process is two fold.
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.
Apply for this role