This role is for an Education Recruitment Consultant for an agency based in Preston. £24,000 - £26,000 basic + commission.
We are recruiting for an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant to join a successful, well established team.
Due to the nature of the role you must come from Education Recruitment back ground.
You will be working for a well established Recruitment company with a strong name and identity in the Education Recruitment sector across the UK.
Your role will be to take over either a Secondary or Primary desk supplying schools in the Blackburn, Preston, Burnley and Blackpool areas and LEA's.
You will be working with an approachable Branch Manager with many years experience in the Education Recruitment sector.
Key job details and benefits:
• Shift patten work 7.00 – 4.00 or 9.00-6.00 Term time (Flexible)
• Shift patten work 9.00 -4.00 (Reduced hours) during school holiday
• Health Care
• Uncapped commission
• Branch and individual bonus
• 38p per mile travel allowance
• Crystal clear career development plan
• Modern multi fictional computer system and network
• Support from an experienced resourcer
• Working for a company that has gained the REC and DCFS quality mark
• Freedom to run desk
• Access to all major job boards and company website
• Relaxed and friendly working environment
• Free parking
• Quality marketing material
• Twice yearly pay reviews
• Regular 121 sessions
• Regular company events
As this is a national company you will be working for a stable company that has seen year on year growth, they also pride themselves on creating a relaxed and friendly working environment which is reflected by low staff turnover rates.
Recruitment can be a sector that gets caught up in KPI's which can often act in a negative way, calls can become rushed and consultants can feel immensely pressurised, with that in view KPI's are set realistically and fairly.
Promotion is encouraged from within and you will be given every opportunity to progress.
We are looking for somebody that is self driven, motivated and can work on their own initiative, this isn't a role for an account manager we want people who enjoy and embrace business development.
All information you give us is treated in the strictest of confidence we would welcome a informal chat if you prefer.