Location: Birmingham , West Midlands (County) Salary:
£24,000 - £26,000 basic + commission
Job type:Permanent Company:
Contact: Sarah McCluskey
We are recruiting for an experienced, successful Health Care Recruitment Consultant to join an established none corporate agency based in central Birmingham.
The role involves supplying into the Healthcare sector both NHS through "Buying Solutions Framework" and also the Private sector, Nationally.
You will be working for a Healthcare recruiter that has been established since the 80's and provides all levels of Nurses to the NHS and private sector to Hospitals and care homes across the country.
Due to a recent restructure the agency now has an additional vacancy for a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, with room and progression through to management should you desire.
You will be working within a modern building within a small, friendly team.
This role would ideally suit somebody that can demonstrate they have shown growth in their previous roles.
You will assist with branch P&L, forecasts, budgets and costs so becoming fully involved in which direction the company is going in.
The role is very commission orientated some of the top billers for the company taking homes in excess of £100,000.
• Experienced Health care Recruitment, ideally
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 25 days leave + Bank holidays
• Exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Permanent health insurance (income protection)*
• Share purchase plan
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
Normal office hours are 8.00am - 5.30pm.
Fox Search is an independent Rec2Rec specialist agency supplying exclusively into the Education and Health Care sectors of Recruitment.
Fox Search are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of a client.
To avoid disappointment please only apply for this role if you have the specified experience otherwise you CV will simply not reach our in box.