We are Recruiting for proven, talented top billing Health Care Recruitment Consultants and Managers to join a fresh, vibrant and rapidly growing company.
It's important to know this is a role you will be placing the following professionals
Emergency & Intensive Care Technology 4 year degree program, Pakistan
Diagnostic medical sonography
Health information technician
Medical Dosimetry (Dosimetrist)
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Medical radiation scientist (Australian title for medical/cardiac sonographers, radiographers (x-ray, MR, CT, Nuclear Medicine), and radiation therapists)[Medical Imaging Technology 4-Year Progeam in Pakistan]
Nuclear medicine technologist
Nutrition and Dietetics
Operating Department Practitioners
Orthotics and prosthetics
Speech and language pathologist
Strength and conditioning specialist
The role will involve applying the immigration policies of at least 25 different countries on top of the recruitment preferences Hospitals abroad.
This role will suite a top biller with Health Care Recruitment experience, commission scales are immense on average the 50 strong team each earn £3000 a month in commission with the top earners clearing £15,000 a month.
As a world market leader in the Health Care sector you will have a unique opportunity to have exceptional career development opportunities along with a industry leading remuneration package.
The company has won several awards including:
Virgin fast track award
Recruiter award for excellence
Fast growth Business award
Investor in people award
Part of Buying solution (formally PASA)
You will be trained initially to the company standard and then be given a warm desk to develop and grow.
• Experienced Health care Recruitment, ideally in a virtual team environment
• Evidence of delivering results
• Knowledge of the Health Care market, in the UK and/or abroad.
• Experience of temporary or permanent recruitment
• Confident , professional and relationship based approach
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Desire to build a successful career
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus scheme based on results
• 21 days leave + Bank holidays
• exceptional pension scheme
• Private medical insurance with subsidised gym memberships
• Life assurance
• Incentive schemes to reward sales and service performance
• Annual business conference and high-achiever rewards
• REC membership and support
The company doesn't subscribe to the idea of KPI's instead a leader board is produced to encourage friendly competition, awards are presented weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
Normal office hours are 8.00am - 6.00pm.
If you are from a more senior Recruitment background the company will certainly be interested they have in the past taken on several Director that have ran their own Recruitment companies in the past.